Mini Roadster ??

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jontz71

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've tried a few Mesa rectifier heads and I love the Roadster. Just wondering if there is a MINI version or something mini super close to these channels and tone ??

Also, If anyone is selling a Roadster head with competitive pricing, please pm me.

I think the closest you'll get is the Mini Rectifier. It's a little monster, I enjoy playing on my guitarists Mini Rec when we record at his place.

I think the Rectoverb 25 would get you closer due to the built-in spring reverb. It definitely doesn't have all the channels and modes of the Roadster, but I think the tones are mostly there.

I would like to see that too. Love my Roadster.I am thinking about picking up the Rectoverb 25 since it's as close as I can get.

Get two Mini Recs and a digital reverb. The price would be reasonable, it's as small as you can get for 4 channels, it would cover the Roadster awfully well, and you have built-in stereo, which would be just about as loud as a 100W amp if you needed. Just need a switch box to go with. You could use a basic looper pedal with two loops, or a G2 or a G System or a GCX, or a bunch of other choices.

I'm using a ROV:25 and a Grid Slammer and covering the same territory I do with my Roadster.

That said, don't think of a Mini-Recto or a ROV:25 as a low volume Rectifier.... they're not. They sound and feel different than the 100w versions, but they're not any quieter.

Back