effects loop volume on triple rec

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a h20 chorus/delay and an EH holy grail reverb in my effects loop. Bypass knob at noon (normal) and mix set to wet. When I use the h2o, I get a little volume boost. It's nothing major, and ive been living with it.

I just added a mxr 6_band eq pedal. The tones are good, but this sucker is LOUD!! Way more boost than needed. Anyone else have this problem?

Theres no volume knob on any of the pedals. I have another inexpensive eq pedal with a volume knob on the way.

Ive tried adjusting the loop knobs, and while I can get it down to a reasonable level with the eq on, it makes the overall volume to low with the eq off. I cant seem to find a good even volume, pedal on or off.

I can leave the eq on all the time, but if for some reason I accidentally turn it off or something, itd be nice if my volume didnt go from booming loud to bedroom level.

Ideas?

That's typical. It's a parallel loop, so most guitar pedals will not work.

You need a reverb/delay processor with 100% wet output. Then control the blend with the mix knob on the amp. Doing this will give you the best tone, lowest noise, and seamless levels.

Latest posts

Back