Show us your custom finish Recs.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Molly

Reaction score
Well, mine was a bit scuffed-up when I got it so I had the case blasted and powder coated (two coat process to give it some texture). It is what it is I guess. Just a bit of fun.

Got anything to show off?

^^^I like the powder coat, color and finish.^^^

I was never fond of the shiny industrial metallic look, so I scuffed the fascia and hit it with a few coats of semi-flat black. I'd like to get rid of it altogether and go for a new face and shell similar to the ROV25, but it's not high on my to-do list. I bought it for its sound - which I love - and that's really what matters.
IMG_0003a2a_zps3066b2ba.jpg

In context with the rest of the rig.
IMG_0004a_zps38306d2f.jpg

That looks really cool :)

KiwiJoe said:

I was never fond of the shiny industrial metallic look, so I scuffed the fascia and hit it with a few coats of semi-flat black. I'd like to get rid of it altogether and go for a new face and shell similar to the ROV25, but it's not high on my to-do list. I bought it for its sound - which I love - and that's really what matters.

That looks rather sinister! You haven't gone over to the dark side on me, have you? :lol:

KiwiJoe said:

Do tell on how the backside chassis lighting was done. I like the nail polish red dots on the knobs. I used to use glow in the dark type but it no longer glows in the dark so about time to redo it. Don't worry though, I already have a different color scheme going on so won't cop your red idea.

Latest posts

Back