Mini Rectifier, Where to buy online with world shipping?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EV539

Reaction score
Hey, whats up?

I want know where can I order a Mini Rec and it's cabinet online with world shipping? I've seen some vids of it and I'm thinking about gettin' one.

I live in México City and here, the music stores do not sale any Mesa Boogie products (Mini Rectifier And it's Cabinet, pedals, etc...)

I've tried some online music stores and they don't deliver out of the US. So I'm hoping you guys could help me or tell me how or where can I order one that can be shipped to me.

Anyway, Thanks for Reading and I hope you can help me.

Eric.

EV539 said:
Hey, whats up?

I want know where can I order a Mini Rec and it's cabinet online with world shipping? I've seen some vids of it and I'm thinking about gettin' one.

I live in México City and here, the music stores do not sale any Mesa Boogie products (Mini Rectifier And it's Cabinet, pedals, etc...)

I've tried some online music stores and they don't deliver out of the US. So I'm hoping you guys could help me or tell me how or where can I order one that can be shipped to me.

Anyway, Thanks for Reading and I hope you can help me.

Eric.

Please contact us in Customer Service for more information! 707-778-6565 or email [email protected]

Back