Road King 1 and Marshall 1960a Both Mint for $1100?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superb deal. Basically that is a steal. Those usually sell for at least 1k just for the head.

Cheapest Road King i can find on the bay right now is $1800. I figured it was a stupid deal, and that he should go for it. He had been holding out for a RKII, but I am sure at this price, we will be happy with the RKI!!!

Guitar Center has one at 1139 and just sold one at 1200. The 1139 is labeled as a dual rec but its really a rk1. Look at the knobs carefully. Ive been on a hunt for a RK2 head for a bit and one just sold for 1550 on ebay in the last week or two. 1100 for a cab and head I wouldnt even think twice about. As a matter of fact I would run over there before they came to their senses and priced it appropriately!

That's a great deal, and I actually prefer the Road King Series I over the II. I actually just picked up a Series I arriving today.

I had a Series II for a while and couldn't bond with it. Adding the Lonestar clean circuitry darker the amp overall, and I preferred the bite of the original. Great grab!

Latest posts

Back