NAD : Rectoverb 25

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krb813

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone on the forum for all the info that is provided to people on here. Yesterday I brought home a Rectoverb 25 Head. I plan on using it with my horizontal 2x12 cab. This goes along with my Mark V 25 and widebody closed back cab. I plan to post pics as soon as I can. Again thanks to everyone.

-krb813

Sweet!

If you use a G System or GCX and G Major (or other FX box) you can turn the two amps into a stereo 4-channel amp that does clean, crunch, recto and liquid Mark lead...

Hi Elvis,

Would a Helix system do what your suggesting? I have the Line 6 Helix..which I'm still trying to figure out the menus.

Thanks.

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

I don't know if the Helix has analog loops or not. You would need two preamp loops, one for each amplifier, and stereo outputs, one for each amp.

With the GS, I connected like this:

Guitar -> GS In

Preamp Connections
GS Loop 4 send -> Mini Rec Input
Mini Rec FX Send -> GS Loop 4 Return
GS Loop 5 Send -> MV:25 Input
MV:25 FX Send -> GS Loop 5 Return

Power amp connections
GS Out L -> Mini Rec FX Return
GS Out R -> MV:25 FX Return

This can be done using ANY loop switcher, not just the GS. I have no idea if Helix has loops like this. You could likely combine a 2-channel MIDI loop switch with a Helix to get this functionality.

Back