NCD: 1X12 Recto Straight Cab for Mesa Rectoverb 25

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chimaera1982

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Happy that the local dealer finally able to source me a cab without waiting for the full 4-6 mths of ordering from States. I placed an order somewhere around end of April with an estimated 4-6 mths lead time, then yesterday as the dealer was having a summer sale on a whim I just brought my order form and asked if it has arrived. They told me no, however upon checking their system they received one unopened transferred from another shop, but they didn't know who was it for. I snapped it up, and got 20% discount in the deal as well. Will be shipped to my place coming Saturday can't wait!!

I have been running the Rectoverb through the Jensen speaker of my Cornell Romany Combo (open back). Am considering getting another 1x12 later on and likely the Lonestar 19 Cab, so I can mix closed and open back as I do like the current tone.

Also running cabclone on the rectoverb, another strange story. I had to teach the dealer how to use the cabclone, because he hooked using the speaker thru which switches off headphone out and was freakin out why there was no sound from the headphones LOL. So I got it to work just by disconnecting speaker out, got discount too.

Long rant here, thanks for reading!

Here's a mug shot of my mini rig of doom!

tmp_30649-IMG_20160723_17060681546297442.jpg

Back