Lost all controls on mini recto with octaswitch in fx

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Netto

Reaction score
Hi guys

I need some help here. I have a Mini rectifier, some pedals for the line and for the loop.

I purchased a octaswitch so I don't have to tap dance. So I got a Pedal Train Pro and assembled with Evidence audio monorail cables, all tested and good to go. Se here is the line and where the the octaswitch comes in.

1. Guitar into polytune tuner, tuner out to volume pedal
2. Volume pedal out to CEA wah
3 WAH into octaswitch in

Here. Comes the series of loops loops. 8,7 and has. BARBER LTD, Then BB preamp, the boss Ns2 So I'm done with the line pedals.

Following Carl. Martin manual I have to. Leave a loop open for the fx. Loop. Of the amp, send go to the amp I put and return goes to the amp fx in. Then I keep going for the other loop with the effects as this, chorus on one loop, reverb on other, delay on the other and a Ten band eq on the last loop. The Se fx.loop return goes to the right output of the Octaswitch.

So I switched all on and noticed the first pedals tuner, volume. And wah all normal, than in the octaswitch. 3 loops all works fine 2 drives and a. Noise gate, I can call combinations and all.

After the fx. Loop. Conection of the fx the switch the. Pedals. On and. Off.

But the probem Is. I. Lost control of the Mesa. Preamp, can't change channels manusly. Master.volumenslsonBut I can call the drives and noise gate before the pre.

I understand that when using fx. Loop like this i need. Loop 5 ON on all the 8 patches of the octaswitch. Didn't do that and this occurred. To me. Now, but tried on one. Of the patches and it's the same

Now the gold question. I did not put the Mesa footswitch mode and did no connected the octaswitch stereo cable.for Channel switching, maybe that's the problem.

I can't even turn volume and channels on the Mesa itself,ots. Looks like the octaswitch took control. Is it the Mesa preamp, probably just the footswitch cable and adjusting the right switches.

Can anyone help? Never used this looper before and I'm a little. Lost. Very little information on the net.

I all screw up After the loop connection.

Thanks for any help I can get. I'll post a pic of the rig tomorrow. Thanks a lot

Latest posts

Back