Footswitch for a rectoverb

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoogieTom

Reaction score
I have a rectoverb series 2 and have found a footswitch for a rectoverb. The seller isn't sure if it is for a series 1 or series 2 but it has a 5 pin connector. Is this for a series 2? Thanks.

BoogieTom said:
I have a rectoverb series 2 and have found a footswitch for a rectoverb. The seller isn't sure if it is for a series 1 or series 2 but it has a 5 pin connector. Is this for a series 2? Thanks.

Mesa's has 2 different switches for the Rectoverb. If it's not the right one, you can always order a replacement switch from Mesa Hollywood.

Series 1 has Vintage and modern on channel 2, 6 pairs of knobs, and 1/4 footswitch jack. Series 2 has 7 pairs of knobs, raw, vintage, and modern on channel 2 and a 5 pin footswitch jack. I found out that the switch I was inquiring about was for a series 2. Thanks.

BoogieTom said:
Series 1 has Vintage and modern on channel 2, 6 pairs of knobs, and 1/4 footswitch jack. Series 2 has 7 pairs of knobs, raw, vintage, and modern on channel 2 and a 5 pin footswitch jack. I found out that the switch I was inquiring about was for a series 2. Thanks.

I have a series II as well then. That raw mode really rocks. I use that a lot, as well as the 'pushed' mode on the clean with the gain turned up for really vintage rock sounds. Love it, dude.

were you inquiring bc you wanted dr tweedbuckets footswitch? The solo boost on my footswitch is really fussy, doesn't want to work half the time :\

Yes. I recently bought a Voodoman footswitch and have the same trouble with the footswitch. Dam solo is not reliable either. I wonder if a single 1/4 switch plugged into the solo jack will work better? :evil:

Latest posts

Back