1992 Dual Rectifier Revision F Owners Manual (Original) Rare

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarslayer

Reaction score
This is the original "Operating Instructions and Owners Manual" that came with the 1st year production of the Dual Rectifier in 1992. This is the only one these I have ever seen and I can't find any pics or anything about it anywhere on the internet. This came with my 1992 Rev F. Enjoy.

IMG_2175.jpg

IMG_2166.jpg

IMG_2167.jpg

IMG_2168.jpg

IMG_2169.jpg

IMG_2170.jpg

IMG_2171.jpg

IMG_2172.jpg

IMG_2173.jpg

IMG_2174.jpg

Elpelotero said:
Wow!!!

Thank you so much for posting this! First one I ever see in my many years at this forum!
My pleasure! I love how its written as if Randall Smith was giving you (the player) his personal explanation of how it works. Very cool.

I totally want to try the 'orange vintage' setup he is talking about where you dial in the dynamic clean to breakup tone. The Vintage Lo channel on the Electra Dyne is making me fall in love with these sorts of dynamics.

YellowJacket said:
I totally want to try the 'orange vintage' setup he is talking about where you dial in the dynamic clean to breakup tone. The Vintage Lo channel on the Electra Dyne is making me fall in love with these sorts of dynamics.
What I thought was an amazing discovery reading thru the manual is that when you use the Red to Vintage setting both presence controls in both channels are active for one channel, (top) presence control focusing on harmonics/sizzle and the (bottom) presence control focusing on attack and tightness, both working together. Some amazingly brutal sounds can come from this setting! I had no idea that both presence controls were active in this setting until I read the Rev F manual. My friend tells me this is the also the case for his 2 channel Rev G when in Red to Vintage mode.

Sweetness, I have never seen an early dual recto manual before :D
It's in great condition too, thanks for posting the pictures!

Experimented with the Orange 'variable high gain' settings today. Thoughts: Great solo / rhythm tone for the more punky / rock tones. The blues stuff is passable and works better with more vintage style pickups.

I played with this for about five minutes and then powered up my Electra Dyne. The Recto stays for it's Metal capabilities!!!

You can find the missing pics in the following link in PDF format.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1j7SDknphf8CkspcWaNZGChYqDhKXBP7g

Back