Out of production?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coupie666

Reaction score
Hi there folks. Was just on the mesa website, and clicked on the road king cab in the product section, and an error page came up with - The requested URL /Product_Info/Guitar Cabinets/RoadKingCABS-Out-of-Production/RoadKingCABS05-Main.htm was not found on this server.

Is the Road king going out of production? or just the cabs? anyone know?

Only the cabs. When you click on full details of the Roadking II in the amp section the details come up as they should.

You can probably still get an RK cab as custom order. You can special order replacement cabs for amps they haven't made in years. Just give them a call and ask. Mesa is great about that kind of stuff.

Wow kinda sucks they are stopping production. Cool about the custom order tho. Mesa are awesome. Just glad they arent doing away with the road king altogether. I love that amp... and lets be honest mesa will probably update it at some point to bring out an even better one... Roadking III perhaps? :lol:

coupie666 said:
Wow kinda sucks they are stopping production. Cool about the custom order tho. Mesa are awesome. Just glad they arent doing away with the road king altogether. I love that amp... and lets be honest mesa will probably update it at some point to bring out an even better one... Roadking III perhaps? :lol:

Yup,
it is going to be the first 3 'modes' of the Electra Dyne as separate channels as well as the Vintage / Modern modes of my 2 Channel Dual on the fourth channel, and it will switch between 10 / 50 / 90 watts with recto tracking. Of course, this will be custom built just for me!

Haha how sweet would it be if they started combining every amp to get the bet bits purely suited to your needs. Mind you it would stop us buying different mesas so a bit of a long shot... :lol:

coupie666 said:
Haha how sweet would it be if they started combining every amp to get the bet bits purely suited to your needs. Mind you it would stop us buying different mesas so a bit of a long shot... :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Admit it, that would be the most AWESOME amp ever. And, they could add a 4 channel assignable multi soak feature while they are at it!

Haha you know it man! :lol: My dream would be 4 channels, channel one lonestar clean, channel two electradyne crunch, channel three recto vintage/modern, channel 4 stiletto fluid drive. with the power soak, dual rectifier and 2 fx loops. With switchable wattages. God what am i doing to myself..... serious torture :lol: . What do you think the wife is gonna say when I go tell her, sorry honey I need another 2 Mesa's!

Latest posts

Back