IT's a NAD, YEAH!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JCDenton6

Reaction score
I have the chance to get my hands on what looks like to be a pretty mint Rev F 2ch Triple Rec :D

So excited I can't even type correctly, lol. I can't even imagine what this beast sounds like, more info when I'm physically able to see/play it.

It's been fun my trusty 3 ch Dual but there is a new lady in town... :mrgreen:

Congrats! Ive owned many 2ch solo heads and my one old Rev F triple was the best solo head ive ever heard

Cool, thanks for the clear-up on that one. It's in mint condition for $1000, which is the same price I just sold my 3ch Dual for. More pics and a clip or 2 when I get this bad boy home :mrgreen:

Looks like it wasn't meant to be this time around... dude I was originally buying the Rev.G from was offered $300 more from someone else earlier today and he sold it to him.

Then the guy who bought my amp got into some **** with his wife, so I bought it back from him.

Searched some more and found another Rev.G Triple at guitar center that was traded in half an hour prior to me finding it (sounded fishy but that wasn't the amp that I originally set out to get this one had EL34s in it, the other had 6L6's in it)... they only offered me $600 for my dual... :roll:

My luck is pure **** :twisted:

That's true. I still have my Dual over here and some other gear to waiting to go, no way would I let it go for $600 :lol:

I was able to get the 2ch triple today, sounds sweet! :D

Serial # R-012XXX Loaded with 4 Svetlana EL34's and 2 GT EL34s's. Might get another pair of those svets to go with the 4 already in there. Preamp consists of 2 shuguangs, a Mesa russian 2 (EH) and 2 Mesa STR's (JJ)
Gut shots to follow!

Very Very Nice and clean! :D I like when mesa didn't pack the whole inside until it couldn't fit anymore, But for good features of the new three channels it kinda has to be packed to the brim :lol:

Thanks guys, it feels good to be a part of the 2ch club now :lol:

Now I know why everyone swears by them :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back