PRE 2010 Duel Rec and Cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TTSTWO

Reaction score
If my tax return pans out and if the guy still has it for sale, I'm looking at a 3 channel DR with a 2 x 12 recto cab both in "like new" condition for 1800. I know the price of both items new total around 2550 w/o tax. So around a 750 break. In today's market, is this a fair price?

TT

TTSTWO said:
If my tax return pans out and if the guy still has it for sale, I'm looking at a 3 channel DR with a 2 x 12 recto cab both in "like new" condition for 1800. I know the price of both items new total around 2550 w/o tax. So around a 750 break. In today's market, is this a fair price?

TT

I paid 1200.00 Canadian for a 2009 DR 3 channel. 212 recto cabs are around 400.00? It's not a bad price but I'd negotiate 1600.00 (make sure the foot switch AND cable are included!

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately, no amp this go around :x , return not big enough this year. DR is in the future, I'm going to keep looking around and test driving.

TTSTWO said:
Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately, no amp this go around :x , return not big enough this year. DR is in the future, I'm going to keep looking around and test driving.

A lot of us are in that boat. That link I provided is searchable by state or region. Great site I heard about on this board and I've used it to get gear.

clutch71 said:
TTSTWO said:

A lot of us are in that boat. That link I provided is searchable by state or region. Great site I heard about on this board and I've used it to get gear.

Thanks for that link. It gives me a few more search options than just the Detroit area.

TT

If you ever get the funds again, here is a rough idea on how much stuff is going for.

3 channel dual rec's are selling mostly around $1000 since the new reborns came out.

The 2x12 recto cabs are selling between $300 and $350.

I wouldnt pay more then $1400 for both.

TTSTWO said:

TT

siggy14 said:
If you ever get the funds again, here is a rough idea on how much stuff is going for.

3 channel dual rec's are selling mostly around $1000 since the new reborns came out.

The 2x12 recto cabs are selling between $300 and $350.

I wouldnt pay more then $1400 for both.
+1

Back