Recto 4*12

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave G.

Reaction score
Hey im new to this forum so im not sure if this has been asked before, but could someone tell me if the Recto 4*12 straight cab has a slanted baffle like the slant cabs? Ive seen pictures of some with it and others without it. How can i tell from a site if it has one or not? Thanks in advance for the help

MesaENGR412 said:
Are you sure they have been discontinued? They aren't on the website but they are still mentioned as an option in the catalog. Page 55 bottom right corner beside the full stack picture:
"Recto Standard Straight comes with straight baffle. Also available with slant baffle."

http://www.mesaboogie.com/catalog/Acrobats-2010/Mesa-2010Catalog-GuitarCabs.pdf

-AJH

Bumped by spam, but I have the answer now anyway....

0.4FBB-R-STR-SG

It's a custom order now, although there is no additional upcharge (will cost the same as a regular Recto 4x12).

I know this is an old thread, but I just contacted Mesa about purchasing another straight front/angled baffle cab (4FB 4x12), and they said they no longer make these cabs. So...i guess they HAVE been discontinued. They now only make the slant front and true straight front cabs.

-AJH

MesaENGR412 said:
I know this is an old thread, but I just contacted Mesa about purchasing another straight front/angled baffle cab (4FB 4x12), and they said they no longer make these cabs. So...i guess they HAVE been discontinued. They now only make the slant front and true straight front cabs.

-AJH

That sucks, I love my big straight/angled boogie. Fits my head flight case perfectly.

Thats a shame they dont make them anymore! They looked cool and were really practical i thought!

Back