A few recent toys...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverwulf

Reaction score
I highly doubt I'll end up keeping both of them, probably sell/trade one shortly, but here's a few toys I've grabbed in recent months:

The top one is a Dual Rectifier Rev. C (standard color). The bottom one is a Dual Rectifier Rev. D ("Blackface"). I'm a sucker for a great Recto... :lol: I'd hate to get rid of either, as I'm a huge Recto lover. Just don't know if I could justify keeping both when I still want a Lonestar, maybe a Mark in near future, been debating another Stiletto, etc. **** gear-whorism!

Until then, I'll enjoy the oldies... 8)

Silverwulf said:
I highly doubt I'll end up keeping both of them, probably sell/trade one shortly, but here's a few toys I've grabbed in recent months:

The top one is a Dual Rectifier Rev. C (standard color). The bottom one is a Dual Rectifier Rev. D ("Blackface"). I'm a sucker for a great Recto... :lol: I'd hate to get rid of either, as I'm a huge Recto lover. Just don't know if I could justify keeping both when I still want a Lonestar, maybe a Mark in near future, been debating another Stiletto, etc. **** gear-whorism!

how about you keep both rectos,,get the other 3! and be proud to be a *****?!!

So which revision are you digging more?

Silverwulf said:

siggy14 said:

Honestly, they seem pretty "mix and match." I could dial them in virtually the same IMO. I've owned both in the past, just never both at the same time. So, I'll definitely offload one of them.

That was roughly my impression, except you could never get the D as bright as the C, however the C can get to bright and the D can get to dark. I kept the C when it came down to it.

I saw your post on CL.

Silverwulf said:
siggy14 said:

Honestly, they seem pretty "mix and match." I could dial them in virtually the same IMO. I've owned both in the past, just never both at the same time. So, I'll definitely offload one of them.

siggy14 said:
That was roughly my impression, except you could never get the D as bright as the C, however the C can get to bright and the D can get to dark. I kept the C when it came down to it.

Oh yeah, I completely agree. I think anyone would be happy with either. The brightness difference was really about all I could see too. I'd like to keep both, but I want too much junk...haha.

Back