Looking for a pre 500 dual rectifier any help?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattinthehat

Reaction score
I've been looking for a while (ebay) (cragislist) (everywhere i can lol), but as i think you all know they're IMPOSSIBLY hard to find, at least in alright shape i.e. not blown up or not actually a C or D revision. I saw a post here from about 2 months ago where someone was asking how much he could get for his. If anyone here is interested in selling shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] .
Thanks!

The last pre500 sale I know of was about 2 months ago and was "private." Not on ebay or anything...I think the economy is scaring people from selling and losing $$$. In the meantime, take a look at my site for more info to salivate your lips.

stumbled upon this one a month or two-three ago, now it's mine. i know it used to belong to someone on the forum, found it in switzerland (i'm a euro myself). not sure yet if it's a keeper, but if it's going to leave it's going for a lot euro's. people here are starting to notice the pre-500's. got mine pretty cheap, well for a euro that is.
Afbeelding040.jpg

a good tip if you really want one: be patient! now and then a pre-500 shows up on the radar. but if you want one, don't settle for less.

if it's yours, i will bow down. :)

btw Elpelotero, that site of yours is golden and helped me a lot when i was looking for pre-500 info, when i was about to bid on e-bay. a few weeks after i won the auction the site was gone, glad it's back up again. a goldmine it is, sir.

Yes it is mine. Thread when i got it.
http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6771&start=0

suedehead said:

btw Elpelotero, that site of yours is golden and helped me a lot when i was looking for pre-500 info, when i was about to bid on e-bay. a few weeks after i won the auction the site was gone, glad it's back up again. a goldmine it is, sir.

suedehead said:

Thanks. I'm glad it helped you out. That's what it's for. I got tired of people spewing garbage like they were an authority and inflating prices on anything resembling an old Rec.

I see that European pre500's are mentioned in this topic. Does anyone know
what the regular value/price of those are in euros?
CJ

Latest posts

Back