Tremoverb External Switching (also footswitch switching)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phyrexia

Reaction score
Hello.

I am enjoying my Tremoverb combo so far. I wonder if any of you guys could help me with the problem I'm having.

The amp came with the original orange/red channel footswitch, and it works fine in the front FS jack.

I have a two button footswitch that I use with my Mark III and I tried to use it with the external switching on the Tremo. The difference between the Mark and the Recto footswitch is just a 3.3K ohm resistor in series with the LED on the Mark.

Now, what happens is that I can turn the reverb on and off with the Mark footswitch, or the Loop or the Tremolo, but I can't change channels via external switching OR the jack on the front, with the Mark footswitch. The interesting thing is that the LED still lights up when I use the Mark FS with the Recto.

I don't understand why it would change the reverb but not the channels? Secondly I don't understand what difference that 3.3K resistor makes that would keep it from happening.

Thanks
Victor

Back