MXR 10 band in loop of DR.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you referring to the frequency sliders or the volume and gain sliders? VERY subjective, as far as the freq settings, and what type sound you are trying to get, i.e, boosted mids, scooped mids, or whatever. Also, the same settings are gonna work differently with different amps. The owner's manual for the MXR comes with a few sample settings which are a decent enough starting place if you're not experienced in dialing in an eq. My best advise is start with the sample settings and tweak from there until you find what you're looking for.

I've found that cutting 500Hz and leaving all else as is does you pretty well for a scooped tone with the amp's EQs all at noon. Other than that, I haven't had too much use for mine. You might also find that raising 1kHz a hair sounds pretty cool.

depending on the cab ,the room ,the axe ,the settings will change constantly not alot but will change always twweks to the sitaution

Back