iTunes, creating mp3

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zodiac272

Reaction score
ok, I have created an mp3 in iTunes (from my garage band recording), before, and sent it to net musicians.org.

i have done that twice before and posted some here, but now, I can't locate the "mp3" in my computer to send a new one to net musicians.org. Is this the new software? OS Lion?

any ideas?

thanks

scott

thanks... it's an apple laptop, no right click on the mouse, and I can't get the right click function to work with it... hmm pita

thanks
scott

Oh ok doesnt holding down the apple key or the contrl key while clicking do the same thing?

so I called apple to troubleshoot, got redirected few times higher up in the chain, they couldn't figure it out, but suggested I create another user account on my computer, record something and see if it works. I did that and it worked, I converted to mp3 and uploaded to net musicians.org. now i'll see if I can get it to work on my usual user account.

probably the new Lion OS messed something, and I may need to delete iTunes and reload it. oh well

scott

Latest posts

Back