Digidesign Forum

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surferdeac

Reaction score
Anybody using pro tools should check this forum out. they provide so much information in terms of compatibility, troubleshooting, and a variety of opinions of individuals who have learned by trial and error what works and what doesn't work in terms of getting good recordings and mixes from your setup. I spent a couple years learning about pro tools through trial and error (instructional DVDS) and then started spending some time on this forum and it provided me with some good ideas with things that i could be doing differently to get some better mixes. :)

its a cool informative place, though can get moody around there and has been quite a bit lately, the natives are gettting restless!!! i have been a member over there for about 6 years now and more posts than i am willing to admit here, but a lot of great info there and the best way to keep current with all the cs and major updates, as well as any major bug issues.

Back