affordable mixer/interface and recording software

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vertigo_

Reaction score
I am trying to get an affordable mixer/inferface for my home pc. Currently I am looking at alesis multimix 8 channel analog mixer with firewire. It has some nice feature, affordable,and good quality output. Has a built in firewire interface also. Does anyone else has any recommendation ? I am really new are home recording...and any kind of help would be appreciated. Also I don't want something super expensive and big. 8-12 channel is more than enough for me.

I am also trying to move to EZdrummer for rhythm work. Currently I have adobe audition 2.0 and seems like it doesn't work that well with EZdrummer. Anyone has any recommendation for a host software that will work well with EZdrummer? I am looking for a software that has good output and easy to learn. I am in PC enviroment.

Please help

I recently upgraded to Pro Tools because I'm taking outside work in my studio, but I've been using a program called n-Track from FASoft. It's a very versatile program that I really like a lot. The full version of it is very reasonable at $64.

You can download the demo version of the program at http://ntrack.com/

Look at some of the Cakewalk stuff. I have been using the simple Music Creator program for awhile and I think its pretty cool. Maybe even check some of the Cubase stuff.

Back