Tracktion 3 Mackie recording software

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6L6C

Reaction score
Hey

Any of you guys using “Tracktion 3” recording software by Mackie?

Do you like it? Seems to be allot less bloated than others, and seems to work very well.

I have been using Tracktion 2 for 2 years now and I gotta say I love it. Tracktion 3 on the other hand, at this point is riddled with bugs. They are still in the process of trying to fix most of the the bugs, but in all honestly, T3 has been a real let down, considering the high expectations it had. The latest update is expected out after the first of the year, and hopefully most, if not all the problems will be addressed. Tracktion is really a great software, it's too bad it has such a bad rap. It has probably one of the easiest workflows of any other recording software out there, and is really easy to learn and use. If you are interest, there is a working demo version that can be downloaded and tested before you buy. It has tons of great features and pluging available. I'm hoping that the latest update will fix most of the bugs so that I can upgrade, but til then I will stick with T2.

Back