Sacramento, CA, LIVE SHOWS, Boogie crankin it out!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverBayJ

Reaction score
Just wanna put it out there, my band RESTRAYNED will be playing several shows in the Sacramento Area in the next few months! Both my guitarist and I run Boogie amps, I have a 2CH Triple Rec and he has an older 3CH Triple Rec.!! So if ya wanna check out the monster tone we both push out of these beasts, you need to see us live!!!

04/15/11: The Fire Escape Bar & Grill w/local bands Animism and In Deep $5
Address:7431 Madison Ave Citrus Heights, CA 95610
Phone:916-967-5464
Directions:80 towards Reno, exit Madison towards Sunrise Blvd. We are on the corner of San Juan Blvd and Madison Ave in the parking lot of Mc Donalds and Quik Stop.

06/05/11: SacShows Presents! @ The Boardwalk w/ LOUDNESS: hard rock band from Japan... featuring guitar vituouso Akira Takasaki. With RESTRAYNED, Sucker Punch & In Deep. $20 Advance through us!
Address:9426 Greenback Ln Orangevale, CA 95662
Directions:The Boardwalk is located on the corner of Greenback Lane & Main in Orangevale, CA.

This will be an amazing night of Rock! If you thought the Lynch Mob show kicked ***... wait 'til you see what we have in store for you this time!! As usual, we have pre-sale tickets available. Contact us via email [email protected], message us on Facebook... or call Tony @ 916-549-2560. Buy your tickets from us and save $$ & as always get a Free CD!!

Back