MKIV on KTLA Morning Show: Thu, Feb 18, 2010 @ 8:55A/9:40A

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fdesalvo

Reaction score
Well, my band made it into KTLA's Battle of the Bands Top 5. We are playing live on the morning broadcast at the times mentioned in the subject! I'll be playing the MKIV Rackmount through 4 G12K100s with a custom warmoth strat fitted with Rio Grande BBQ and 2 Rio Grande Blade Runners. Volume will be low no doubt! Wish us luck!

http://ktla.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=13691&s=2762539&i=2#SD

You can also catch us at the Zen Lounge in Hermosa Beach, CA on Friday, feb 19th @ 10:00PM. Half of all proceeds will benefit the MS Society. Thanks for looking, all.

Good luck with the KTLA gig.....unfortunately I'll be at work and unable to see it.
However, did check out your video and must say....very nice!

Just one question: how long did it take to wear out that stairway carpet and the hinges on that door? :lol:

Seriously, nice effect and the audio quality is tops, too. :wink:
Hope you do well with it!

Good luck :D

It went well, Ol' BF! I got to goose the MKIV a bit and let her breathe and she was sweet!

Haha, yeah, the guys who shot and produced that video wanted to enter a RedBull contest, but had no subject matter, so they asked us to participate. They had only one room to use and had to build a plot around it haha. Thanks for the kind words.

The amp used to record that song was a Triple Rec/Peavey Ultra/Vintage-Modern layered to heaven. The next album will be straight MKIV layers! On a side note, you need to check out Rio Grande's BBQ Bucker- w o w! I have one in all my guitars and they sound spectacular in each.

Back