Springfield, Mo area... band is Lost Highway, this is it!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tele_jas

Reaction score
Hi all, I play in and around Springfield, Mo quite a bit. My current band is Lost Highway (www.losthighway.biz). I've been with these guys for almost 6 years and we play this weekend and next weekend and then thats it for the lead singer and myself with this band. So if you wanna hear us before we semi-disband, come out to Cartoons on Glenstone in Springfield, Mo!

After that we'll be in the MCB band and you can check that out at www.markchapmanband.com. That site also will be updated with our show dates, band and acoustic shows, if anyone is interested in future dates.

Maybe I'll see one of you fellow forumers out there :wink: , come up and say "hi" .... I'll be the one with the Boogie up there.

PS, it's 80s, 90s and modern rock/pop-rock type of music like Bon Jovi, Creed, Poison, Brian Adams, Blink 182, ect... Nothing real hard, but there is usually TONS of girls out at our shows :shock:

This coming weekend (May 5th & 6th) is it for Lost Highway! We'll be at Cartoons in Springfield, then it's the new band starting in June.. www.markchapmanband.com

Back