Who is Tyler Durden & Chad Knight, 31st July Hattiesburg, MS

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My band Who is Tyler Durden ( http://www.myspace.com/whoistylerdurdenband ) will be playing at the Tavern in Hattiesburg, MS. I use a Stiletto Deuce Stage II and the guitarist in the band is using my Mesa Heartbreaker.

Chad Knight uses a Mesa Nomad...

Anyone from the area come check us out! I love talkin Mesa...

Very cool. If I still lived in MS I'd be there and BTW it's a great place to live. Inlaws live in Magee, wiffy went to SoMiss.

When I first moved to Jackson I thought for sure it would be the land of black face Fender's. There was nothing, kind of a bummer actually but a **** nice place to live otherwise. Nice and relaxed.

It is definitely "lazy mississippi," but the music scene sucks... Hard to get a show unless you have recorded, gotta play show to be able to record, then most places want an insane amount of covers, and we refuse to do any. It can be hard to "get" people to come to a show too, usually the people that show up are always: A. great friends OR B. regulars of said bar.

Latest posts

Back