On Cue, Grayslake, Illinois, Sat. April 19th

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobby Marshall

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
Our 4/11 show went great!!! We opened this time around just so we could hang out for awhile afterward. Started alittle late and had to cut 3-4 tunes but we still killed them. Next show is 4/19. Just us. About 30 tunes from the 60s-today (except no 80's hair metal, sorry).

Come out and see my new rack (I hope it will be done :oops: ). I have a recently acquired 8 space Mesa Boogie shockrack that I would like to get set up before our next show with my Furman Power Factor Pro, Mesa Boogie Studio Pre, Mesa Boogie Midi Matrix and Mesa Boogie 395 Stereo Power Amp, with an Mesa Boogie Abacus footswitch and two Mesa Boogie halfback 4x12 cabs. Did I mention Mesa Boogie yet? :lol: If I don't get the chance to pull her together for the next show it may be a little 4 space rack with a Mesa Boogie Studio Pre, Peavey 50/50 and a 4x12.

Come hear the best rock cover band in Lake County, Illinois (just ask me :wink: ). 8)

Bobby

Back