They Mean Us: March and April Texas shows

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

micajah

Reaction score
I'm a Lonestar player!

www.myspace.com/tmu

11 Mar 2008 10:00pm
Simon Sez w/ The Child Forgives And Creates
Mcallen, Texas

15 Mar 2008 12:15pm
SXSW @ Parts and Labor
Austin, Texas

28 Mar 2008 10:00pm
The Mix
San Antonio, Texas

4 Apr 2008 8:00pm
Tantra Coffee House
San Marcos, Texas

5 Apr 2008 8:00 pm
The Forum w/ Lunara
La Porte, Texas

7 Apr 2008 8:00pm
The Mink
Houston, Texas

8 Apr 2008 9:00pm
Beauty Bar
Austin, Texas

10 Apr 2008 8:00pm
Club Dada
Dallas, Texas

19 Apr 2008 10:00pm
Salute w/ Mr. Pants!, Bradley Oliver, and Big League
San Antonio, Texas

20 Apr 2008 10:00pm
The Bentsen Groove Lounge: 420 Fest
Mcallen, Texas

2 May 2008 10:00pm
Archer Park McAllen, Texas

9 May 2008 6:00 pm
Rockin’ for a Cure @ Science Academy
Mercedes, Texas

Hi there,
My name is Frank and I am a guitarist/composer in a band named Groove Movement. We are out of San Antonio and play all sorts of gigs here in town and in Austin mainly.
I was looking at the BB and found the gig section (lookinig for TX stuff) and clicked on your name. I went to your My Space page and man I'm listening to it now and am impressed. I really like the lineup of instuments and they sound GREAT. I was kinda expecting to hear some metal or thrashing (as I usually do with a lot of Boogie players). I was pleased to hear something fresh.
Anyway, to the point. Like I said my bands name is Groove Movement and I would like to set up a show with you guys here in SA if your interested. We've done Limelight, Salute. In fact we had a show there with Bombasta just last week. We also have a lot of other places that we frequent.
Check out our MySpace page when you get a chance and let me know if your interested. Our two groups are not identical in sound but I think they might compliment eachother and be able to reach out to new people!
Thanks for your time and keep it up!!!
Frank
Here's the link:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=21794631

Thanks for the kind words, brotha! I'll check out the myspace and send a friend request and all that jazz. Keep in contact with us, there. We always like meeting and playing with new musicians. :)

Latest posts

Back