• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie Tremoverb Awesome Condition!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joeballz85

Reaction score
I’m selling my Mesa Boogie Tremoverb. It’s just way overkill for my current situation. It’s listed on eBay and reverb if anyone’s interested, but also for sale here. The amp is in very good shape for its age with minimal wear just some scuffs. Amp was retubed in 5/18 and just checked over by Bender Electronics which is a certified Mesa Boogie Repair Center. It was given a great bill of health. You will not find another one cleaner! These are getting pretty hard to find. I have a bunch of pics I would perfer to email them or text you them. If your interested please contact me @ 631-905-3928. My username is Hellbound34 on eBay I have 174 positive feedback and Joseph’s Gear Depot On Reverb with 8 positive feedback. I’m asking 1499$ but if sold here I can do better. I can take PayPal or Venmo.

Back