• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: PRS Custom 22, 10-Top, Birds and 53/10 PU's, Custom Flam

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmango

Reaction score
Hi there!

You are looking at a New / MINT condition Paul Reed Smith PRS Custom 22 CU-22 10-top model loaded with the elusive 53/10 pickups with bird inlays with a Wide Fat neck profile. This guitar also has a special appointment - a customer PRS matching flame top headstock veneer, matching the body in addition to a PRS anodized stop tail bridge. This guitar has it all!

View pics here: https://reverb.com/item/10711274-paul-reed-smith-prs-custom-22-10-top-birds-and-53-10-pu-s-custom-flames-maple-headstock-ve?publish_confirmation=true

I know most people like to say "used for 37 seconds" or something similar it illustrate low usage. This is one of the rare situations where I bought it and it sat with the cover on it in my den. I only purchased it to collect it and have probably played this PRS for an hour, maybe slightly more. The great thing about guitars, is that they show their condition if they have been used.

On this particular one, you will notice no fret wear of any kind. There is one small ding (pictured) on the back edge of the guitar, nothing through the paint. Other than that, there are some polishing swirls that can be found. I say this because I am sure someone has a microscope and will complain about fingerprints or the lack of polished metal appointments. The case is in great condition and has some scuffs from being stored with other cases in a temperature /humidity controlled closet.

All original from factory except for the upgraded 53/10 pickups, anodized stop tail and the black felt strap rings I like to install between the strap nut and the guitar body /finish. It ships with the guitar itself (duh), case candy, hang tag and case.

$SOLD shipped.

NO TRADES - PLEASE DON'T ASK.

Latest posts

Back