• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jackson Ampworks McFly & Britain 30 Heads - Mint!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ifailedshapes

Reaction score
I will be starting a business soon, so I am liquidating everything that doesn't hold sentimental value. That means you won't see any guitars for sale from me, but these amps MUST GO!

First is a mintier-than-mint Britain 30 head in standard dress (black and cream), of which I am the original owner. I am almost ashamed to admit how little this has been played. It's probably been turned on for less than 2 hours, and no, I'm not exaggerating.

It will ship in the original box, fully insured. I will also include new tubes - I purchased a set of 12AT7 preamp tubes, and they make this amp much more versatile. I'll also throw in the original 12AX7's.

Next is a minty fresh McFly, also in standard colors, and I'm the second owner for this one. I have played this amp at church a few times with ZERO ISSUES. This thing amazingly still looks like it belongs in a catalog.

Pricing: $1,800 OBO for each. Please understand I need startup capital, not more gear, so no trade offers this time.

Back