• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jackson Ampworks Britain 30

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ifailedshapes

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a brand new Jackson Ampworks that, after much waiting for the order, just isn't the right amp for me. This amp is a gigging amp, and it's too loud for playing around the house, which is mostly what I do.

Anyway, the street price for this is $2,495, and while it's newer than most floor models, it's technically a used amp. I'm willing to part with it for $2,250 shipped. I have done many deals online and have a clean record of good, honest deals. I prefer PayPal friends and family. If you aren't comfortable with that, please add the corresponding fee to the total.

Pics are available via email. It's the standard black/ivory head. No trades, please. I have too much gear as it is. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back