• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PRS Custom 24 Amethyst 10-Top 2010

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rich

Reaction score
Hey guys

I'm selling my #1 PRS, a mint 2010 custom 24 ten top...see below for the reverb link for pics but I would do a better deal for anybody on this forum (or referrals etc.): $2000 shipped/pay pal'd.

The guitar was sent to the PTC about 10 months ago for a pickup swap (replaced stock VB and HFS with EMG Het Set, which turned out to be a little too hot for me so I ultimately wound up throwing in a 57/66 set which suits the guitar nicely). I will of course include stock the stock PRS pickups but also your choice of the EMG 57/66 which are currently installed or 81/60/85/81x.

Feel free to shoot me any offers. The reason I'm selling is because I wound up buying a custom 24 with a floyd so I don't play this as much now since the features/specs mainly overlap aside from the trem itself (i also have a custom 22 and sc58, which although I play less than the regular custom 24, each offer something a bit different so I'd rather keep those).

Neck profile is wide/thin, shadow bird inlays (somewhat less common), flamed maple 10 top, mahogany neck and back, rosewood fretboard, purple (amethyst) finish

https://reverb.com/item/1417020-paul-reed-smith-custom-24-with-10-top-2010-amethyst

Latest posts

Back