• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2001 Gibson Les Paul Custom 68 Reissue Authentic

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siggy14

Reaction score
OK guys I just cant get along with the neck on this, it is the thick neck and with my small girly hands I just do better with 60's and I just so happen to find a GC one that I won on ebay.

This guitar is aged from factory, she plays great and resonates great and honestly I love playing her but after awhile my hand starts to hurt too much. I thought about shaving the neck but I just cant do that to a nice guitar so I am putting it up for sale.

This is the specs on the Custom Authentics.
Hardware is gently aged and they use a special process to make the finish look worn. Guitar comes with long neck tenon and solid one piece body. One piece Mahogany neck with ebony fretboard.

Guitar comes with historic case but no paperwork, she weights around 9 3/4 pounds, I will post actually weight in a little bit. Stock pickups are long gone by previous owner and he got it new so I am the second owner. The original Owner is Todd Ingram from King Giant and this was his #2 but he stated sounded just like his #1 which is just beat up so that is his main. Since he is a lace endorser he put the Lace Hemi's in this guitar.

I have updated the wiring with Martin Six String 50's wiring.
MSSC Prewired Gibson Les Paul® Guitar Wiring Harness - Martin Six String Customs

Asking $2300 + shipping USA only, I am located in Montclair, VA.

Back