• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nicest Bass I have EVER seen.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

engage757

Reaction score
So, this bass is maddeningly hard to photo. I've included indoor/outdoor cell shots, dealer pics and my usual ones, which don't show the color at all. This is the most beautiful bass I've ever seen, and I searched for months for it, but when I got it, I realized it was too nice to be thrashed in a hardcore band. :D
2014 Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray 4H Premier Dealer's Network Limited Edition Neptune Blue with Roasted Maple Neck. Hardly any were made. Includes hardshell, original case. $2000 or best offer. Would trade for a Vintage Tobacco PDN 4H Stingray, a vintage 'Ray, or another 4h 'Ray plus cash. MUST have oil/wax neck. You can try me on other trades too, but I need a stingray for one of my bands. Nicest neck on any bass I have played, African Mahogany Body, Roasted Figured Maple Neck, Stainless frets etc.

Link to more pics:
http://s652.photobucket.com/user/engage757/library/May6/Stingray%20Neptune%20Blue%20LE?sort=3&page=1

54df7b17c2c322dad363167ef90cdfb8.jpg

I'm so sorry, but,…… I guess I don't like oval things in the middle. That bass and her dress where made to go together.

Back