• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold... please delete.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

musicmysavior

Reaction score
Selling my 2001 Les Paul Standard. Ebony, grover tuners, stock pups...that's the stock of her. Pots and caps upgraded by tundratone..50's wiring, RS Superpot 572K volume pots, CTS 567K tone pots, .015/.022 neck and bridge caps vitamin Q's (01 wiring and stock assembly incuded as well). Sent her off to Scott Bond at fatcatguitars for 6100 stainless steel refret job, new bone nut, and installed new tonepros bridge as well... also setup and gone thru. Over a $500 job and well worth it. I have gigged this guitar plenty and she is in players condition... nicks, buckle rash... but no cracks, breaks or anything that affects playability. Neck is straight, frets are terrific and good for life... A good year les paul with killer upgrades...guitar didn't need the upgrades but is just THAT much better with them. Guitar was never repaired... just upgraded! Comes with original gibson brown case with pink satin lining(players condition as well) Paperwork and all stock parts included....Asking $1700 shipped/paypal. Could consider following trades plus cash on your end... my trade value is $1900 so you know where we stand.

Possible trades for
- Mesa Mark IV head
- Mesa Mark III red stripe with GEQ and simulclass or Black stripe with 105 tranny
- Possibly other guitars + cash on your end (esp ltd as-1)

Back