• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Lots of gear (rack and other)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMMP

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have several items for sale. Clearing out old gear to make room for new. All prices include paypal but not shipping. Lower 48 only, please

Digitech GFX01 w/ power cable $100
Includes power cable and dual mono 1/4” male to single stereo 3.5mm female plug to attach headphones to the output of the unit. Has some scrapes, scratches, and missing paint, but works great.

Rocktron Velocity 120 Power Amp w/ power cable $200
This is a great power amp for a W/D/W rig. Amp has a few scratches, but overall in good condition. Runs great, and is solid.

Ibanez DMD2000 w/ footswitch and connector cable $120
The connecting cable was not included when I bought, so I made one which works great, as shown in the pictures. Some sticker residue on the power cable, but overall both the footswitch and delay unit are in great condition and all functions work.

Suhr Minimix I with power supply and box $110
Great single channel mono mixer. It works flawlessly and comes in original box and with the power supply. Body of the minimix is excellent condition with no scratches or scrapes that I can find.

Mooer Hustle Drive. No box, nor power source/cable $60 shipped and paypalled
Pedal is in very good condition. All knobs and switches work as they should, and there aren't any serious markings on the body. Please look at the pictures to do your own assessment.
Also on reverb.com https://reverb.com/item/968894-mooer-hustle-drive

I will upload reasonably sized pictures Saturday soon, however full size pictures can be viewed here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/74sl5s43rw8d8c6/AABGbjcQQvMEugcBh7uksCRea?dl=0

Latest posts

Back