• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PRS CE22 w/case - Cheap!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monsta-Tone

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
I have way too much stuff and really want a Fractral FX8 effects processor, so time to clean out the music room!

All prices are Best Offer/negotiable.
Not really looking for any trades, sorry.

1997 PRS CE22
Solid mahogany body
Phase 1 tuners
New 6150 frets
Duncan 59 pickups (I do not have the original pickups)
3-way switch (I will include the original 5-way switch, but the 59's do not have 4 wire)
Hard case (molded, I think it's an SKB or Gator)(not a bad case, just not the original
I do not have the tremolo arm
There was some damage to the fretboard either before or during the refret. This was repaired, and plays very nicely, but there are a few shiny spots on the fretboard due to the repairs. The guy used the Stew Mac method of mixing rosewood dust with superglue to repair it. The fretboard appears to be slightly thinner on the lower frets than it is on the higher frets. This does not affect playability, I'm just being honest and upfront about it.
The guitar plays very well and has way more sustain than most of my other guitars. I have tendonitis though, and it hurts to play, so it has to go.
$700 plus shipping. Paypal friends and family.
The last guitar I shipped from Maui cost $90 to ship to Ohio via Priority Mail.

Back