• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ESP Explorer MX250II PRICE DROP $3500 OBO

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taliababa

Reaction score
I'm selling my 2002 ESP Explorer MX250II. It's in outstanding shape. There are no dents or dings. The only issues are minor pick scratches on the top and back. The hardtail also has some wear caused over time due to the palm resting on it (i.e. palm muting). There's nothing of any significance wrong with the Explorer. It comes with the original gig bag. It didn't come standard with a case.

MX250II's are getting harder and harder to find. This is in truly excellent condition. I'm looking to get $3800 shipped to the Lower 48. I'll consider shipping internationally. PM if you're interested. I'm located in Rutland, VT USA.

I will consider trades for an EVH USA Wolfgang (Floyd bridge only) + cash, USA Peavey Wolfgang (no specials or EXP) + cash, ESP KH-2 Vintage or KH-2 SE, white ESP Iron Cross (not the LTD version), Caparison TAT II + cash, or Atomic CLR active wedge or cab + cash
Trade value $4200

Back