• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

*SOLD* Royal Atlantic (Electra Dyne) 112 cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjs1962

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*SOLD*

I have a extra Mesa Royal Atlantic 112 cab I'm not using these days so it's up for sale. These are the same as the old Electra Dyne 112 cab. It's a great sounding 112. It's got more of a closed back tone but the small oval port in the back lets it breathe a little so it's not quite so directional. These sound huge for a 112, and at 40 lb it isn't that heavy to move around. The speaker is a Mesa/Celestion C90, 8 ohm.

This one is in excellent condition with no tears or rips in the covering. Comes with the Mesa fitted cover as shown in the pics. I have the original Mesa shipping carton and packing material to ship it in so it will arrive safely.

$275 plus actual shipping cost to you. If you PM me with your zip I'll check the shipping cost.

BC472696-31B2-488A-AF7C-7E652903F584_zpscerc9ykl.jpg

Latest posts

Back