• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 2011 Diezel VH4 & Diezel Columbus footswitch

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taliababa

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: It's in outstanding condition both performance wise and cosmetically. Peter Diezel signed the back with a personal greeting to the original owner.
Modifications (if any): none
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Diezel Columbus footswitch
Location (City,State or City,Country): Rutland, VT 05701
International OK? : no
Contact Info (No Phone #s): here
References (eBay or other forum userid): engage757, KevinB85, cardinal, Musza, bigdog, stealthtastic, Jim777, John Price, Philwinstead, philiprst, Robert Evans, Captain Stinko,TheDraeg, Robbie Reekes, Steve_K, Charvel_ strat_81, TheWarAgainstTime, Fanis Hadjisofocli, Metlupass2, B-Nads, roodyrocker, Parap14, haymez, Carlm83, jboroff. trainwrecker. haymez
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2800 + shipping firm.
Pictures:

It's in outstanding condition both performance wise and cosmetically. No issues whatsoever. $2500 + shipping. I'm located in Rutland, VT. No international sales with the possible exception of Canada. I'm looking to utilize my Axe Fx 2 XL+ more fully, by taking advantage of it's amp modeling.

You can try me on other guitars, but I'm not interested in the following: Carvin, LTD, Epiphone, Agile, Schecter, flying V shaped, Ibanez or amps of any kind.

Back