• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS-Speakers: Cel, AlNiCo, Mesa

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babow2

Reaction score
I have been swapping out speaker cabinets and speakers and am selling some great speakers that need a good home. All are 12" guitar speakers in great condition with no issues. Photos available if you are interested in a specific speaker

1. Celestion G12H-30 70th Anniversary. 30 watts, 8 ohms. Fabulous condition- $75

2. SOLD SOLD Avatar A25 AlNiCo. This is a 25 watt, 8 ohm AlNiCo speaker designed in the Celestion Blue style. Dave at Avatar is one of the largest Celestion dealers in the US. He set out to design an AlNiCo speaker that could handle more power than the 15 watt Blue. I've owned a Blue and a Gold. This A25 holds its own in tone. I was totally impressed with it, after talking with Dave. New, they cost about $125. Mine has only about 10 hours on it. I sold my low power amp, or I wouldn't part with it.
A total bargain for a high end AlNiCo SOLD SOLD.

3. SOLD SOLD Celestion/Mesa MC-90 out of a Mesa cabinet. 16 ohms, 90 watts. SOLD SOLD.

Shipping cost will be actual cost of shipping, depending on where you are.

Brent

Latest posts

Back