• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Suhr Modern Koa - Brand new

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taliababa

Reaction score
Custom Suhr Modern with a whole lot of Koa. It was a custom order that I received February 18.

Specs:
Koa body, top, neck, Match Figured Headstock, pickup selector tip, tone/volume knobs, tremolo/electronics backplates.
Neck shape: Modern elliptical .780 - .830
Ebony fretboard with 24 stainless steel jumbo frets
Gloss finish on the body and headstock
Gold Hardware
Suhr Aldrich pickups
Gotoh Floyd Rose and locking nut
Suhr locking tuners
Laser etched gold headstock logo
Wooden spec sheet (Suhr omitted this. It's currently being made. I'll update as I got more info)
Suhr gig bag

$3900 + shipping. Trade value is $4200. Here are the only things I'll consider in trade:
Axe Fx 2 XL + cash
ESP Explorer MX250II or MX220

I'm located in Rutland, VT USA. I'm willing to ship internationally for a cash sale, however I'm not willing to trade internationally. The only possible exception would be Canada.

If I win the lotto this weekend I'll drive down from Ottawa and pick it up - in the meantime I'm drowning in a pool of saliva - that is one beautiful guitar!

There might be a little wiggle room, even more so if you're willing to pay via USPS money order or cashiers check. That said, my current price is about $800 less than what I paid for it last month. That's not including the BKP's, which were an additional $250.

Back