• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Keeping it!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jc986

Reaction score
Description of gear: Like new condition Diezel 4x12 (2 Celestion Vintage 30 & 2 Eminence custom Diezel-Designed in an X Pattern).
Contact Info: PM here
References: Positive ratings on Sevenstring.org's iTrader, 100% positive feedback on eBay as guitarjunkie986, 100% positive feedback on Reverb.com
Price: $825 OBO. I don't want to ship this, but I will drive a reasonable distance to meet you. Only trades I would be interested in would be a Mesa Vertical 2x12 in similar condition + cash
Pictures:

ehxwhz9djl5mywmmkz5e.jpg

This is an extremely well built cab. This is the front-loaded version, which offers exceptional clarity and definition even under high gain. This cab has been babied in my smoke-free home studio, and is in absolutely mint condition.

This particular cab was custom ordered from Diezel with 2 Celestion 60W Vintage 30's and 2 Eminence 80W custom Diezel designed speakers in an "X" pattern. Per Eminence the custom speakers are very similar to their Legend V128, but with a tighter bottom end. They don't have the mid-spike the V30's have & compliment the Vintage 30's very well.

Power handling: 280W
Speakers: 4x12" (2 Celestion Vintage 30 & 2 Eminence custom Diezel-Designed)
Impedance: 8 ohm mono; 16 ohm stereo

Latest posts

Back