• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ESP Truckster James Hetfield Signature

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taliababa

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: It's in mint conditions. There are no issues whatsoever.
Modifications (if any): none
Accessories (hardshell case etc): OHSC and COA
Location (City,State or City,Country): Rutland, VT USA
International OK? : maybe
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here
References (eBay or other forum userid): I've had feedback here and elsewhere. Feel free to ask
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1700 shipped to the Lower 48. Elsewhere will need to add shipping.
I will consider trades. Depending on what you've got to offer I could add cash or ask for you to add cash. I could also add my Caparison TAT Special CL14 to a deal for a really high-end 7.
Jackson Chris Broderick transparent black, ebony, or red. No white or Pro version.
Caparison Angelus 7-M3
Dean Rusty Cooley Xenocide. No RC7x
EBMM Petrucci 7. I'm particularly interested in the Stealth finish or Barolo. No Sterlings.
Mayones Regius 7
Mayones Setius 7
ESP Horizon 7
LTD BS-7 + cash. This is the only LTD I'm interested in.

I'll consider other high-end brands, but I WILL NOT accept the following: Agile, Carvin, Ibanez, LTD (other than the BS-7), PRS SE, Schecter, Caparison C2, flying V, baritone, or Epiphone.

This is a modified Eclipse body. If you're not familiar with the Truckster, they're reliced. Most of the wear is simply different finishes. For whatever reason, ESP actually adds 2 actual dings on the back of guitar. The overall condition is 9.5 / 10. I've played it, but haven't added any additional wear. Comes with the OHSC.

http://www.espguitars.com/products/9348-esp-truckster-blks?category_id=1963396-james-hetfield

Back