• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 Set, $150 *SOLD*

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elvis

Reaction score
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/msg/4777899027.html

Covers are a little scratched, not much, but visible. Ad reads $200, only $150 for you Knuckleheads.

SOLD

Yeah, I tried for a year to find a way, but just couldn't bring myself to cut the guitar. The J Custom tops are cut to exactly fit the radius of the corners on DiMarzio pups.

I wound up selling the guitar anyway...

Did you require the triangle tab mod to fit the pickups or is the baseplate a different size? I have an A-Bomb in my Les Paul and it's a really hairy / gnarly thrash pickup with a really organic and sweet side to it.

No, the corners stick out too much on the baseplate. Look at DiMarzio pups, they round the corners of the baseplates to match the bobbin covers. Just a couple mm, but wouldn't fit.

UGGH BALLS!!!!!

The Nailbomb set is pretty cool. They are raunchy though.

My favourite BKP set right now is the Juggernaut Set. I have them in my 6 string superstrat (Godin Redline III) and they tear. They're tight and responsive for rhythm, they hammer in the low mids, have a perfect feel for lead / soloing, and sound great clean pretty much overall. They also sound great across the range of the fingerboard, low right to high.

I don't do AT ALL what Periphery does and I find they're really quite suitable for a beefy modern tone, for whatever sort of metal, prog rock, or hard rock one wants to do. They'll handle low gain / edge of breakup but it's a distinct voice and may or may not work with what one is doing.

Latest posts

Back