• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS- SLOCLONE Kit

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koadogg

Reaction score
If you have ever wanted to try your hand at building a Slo-100 clone, nows your chance. I have an unassembled C3 SLOCLONE kit that I was going to assemble but life took a left turn so I must sell. Comes with everything that you need with the exception of a head shell and tubes. This is a high-end kit with Quality parts, you can check out C3 Amps Website. It has the Onetics transformers. I have $1300 into this kit but am willing to sell for $1000 Shipped in the USA. This is a steal! If you are interested, PM me or email me. Everything is already boxed up. I will also forward you all of the documentation the I have received with the kit on construction/assembly. My Ebay ID is koa-dogg , you can verify that I am a reputable and honest person. I have also done many deals on Rig-Talk as well.
Thanks,
Scott

Latest posts

Back