• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS- Martin D-28 Authentic 1941

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koadogg

Reaction score
This hurts to do but up for sale is my Martin D-28 Authentic 1941. This guitar is an Absolute Beauty and you will be hard pressed to find another one like it! I bought this new back at the beginning of the year and have babied it. I recently had the nut and saddle replaced with Ivory from Bob Colosi. The work was done by Dave Strunk (formerly of Martin) and company at Brothers Music. The reason for the new nut and saddle was that the nut was slotted unevenly from the factory. The saddle was glued in with hot hide glue. The instrument has a One-of-a-Kind headstock overlay that I have not seen another one like it. The Madi on the back is beautiful as well. This thing plays and sounds great. There are some light scratches from playing, but I think most were there when I purchased it. I will also include the original Martin Box that came with the instrument as well as the packed literature and vintage hang tag!! I am reluctantly selling this because I need to pay off some big bills that I have recently acquired or this thing would be staying in the stable. I am asking $4700 shipped. If paid by PAYPAL, add the 3%. If you are interested, please PM me or email me.

Latest posts

Back