• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Mesa Boogie Stereo Simul 2: 90

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hectatomb

Reaction score
I have a Mesa Boogie Stereo Simul 2: 90 tube power amp for sale. It's in pristine state. I bought it along with other gears about 7 or 8 years ago with less than 50 hours of play. It's mounted inside a SKB case.

I will post pix if anyone is interested, but first I would like to know what would be a fair price for it ?

edited to clarify that I bought it brand new 7 or 8 years ago , It's been used less than 50 hours.

Thanks in advance

I also have a Digitech GSP 2101 pre amp/effect processor bought at the same time as the twin 90, but have seen a slightly more play time ( I used to practice with the 2101 powered on only ). I would say about 4 month time, 3 -4 hour per day usage.

Kept the gears all these years becasue I thought I would get back into it someday, but I couldn't even remember the last time I played.

I will post pix later.

Absolutely no trades. PM me for email.

Below are what I have in my possession: can provide pictures and details

* Black B.C. Rich Virgin NJ series with Floyd Rose double Locking Tremolo with diamond inlay. 2 sets of BC Rich humbucker pickups. Toggle switch. $350

* Red Kramer with black pick guard. Fender Strat body with EMG select pickups ( 2 single ) 1 double with 3 position slid select and tremolo ( none-locking ) $300

* Mesa Boogie Simul 2:90 Power Amp (2 U) $850

* Digitech GSP 2101 preamp/effect processor (2U ) $400

* SKB rack mount case 6 U $120

* ART poweplant preamp/distortion clean and dirty channel (1U)
ART foot padel/effect selector (can be programmed to use with the 2101 )
$100

* Boss SE-50 effect processor ( not rack mountable ) $50

I have Marshall cabinet and other goodies stored at friends', but I want to sell what I have got here now first.

I really don't want to sell the AMPs and effects without the SKB case, so if you are really interested, I will give you a killer deal as a package on everything I have in the case.

I don't play anymore, all the instruments I have collected over the years must go. I will entertain all serious offers.

Latest posts

Back