• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Keeley Modded Boss SD-1!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibanez4life SZ!

Reaction score
Hey guys!

For sale, I have my Robert Keeley modded Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive pedal!

Here are the specs:

http://www.robertkeeley.com/product.php?id=13

I got it about 6 months ago, when I still owned my Peavey XXX! It is modded to the most recent specs, as mentioned on his site! Ever since, I got my Mesa, I just found myself using it less and less. I boost for leads with my wah, so I really have no need for it!

It is definitely an amazing pedal, and I would love to keep it for the extra versatility, but I at the moment need to fund a Mesa 4x12 and a few more parts to my home recording setup!

The overdrive alone is very smooth, and harmonically rich! Either as a clean boost, to push a bit more, or as a stronger overdrive, it is beautiful!

Boosting an already dirty channel does many different things. Push for more volume, compression, tightening your tone, fluidity....whatever you want...it all depends how you set it!

Also has a switch for two different overdrive modes, which for some reason is not pictured on his site!

I will have pictues up tomorrow! I would like to get $100 plus shipping for it! Condition is as new, and you will receive it in identical condition, with all papers and boxes, as when I got it from Keeley! (There is velcro on teh back)!

If paying with paypal, there will be an additional 3% charge!

PM with any interest please!

Bump, with pics!

DSC02865.jpg

DSC02863.jpg

DSC02866.jpg

Latest posts

Back